Nuffnang

Monday, July 1, 2013

Things you should know about me

Lefty by choice. Born a righty. 

Write with left, but master hand is still the right hand. Uses chopsticks with left hand. 

I like to drink with a straw than to kiss the cup/mug/glass/whatever

I have very low self esteem at time. Other times I'm just an arrogant fuck who thinks i'm ALL THAT.

I wanna go to Bali and tan naked in my resort next to the pool. And drink coconut. 

I always want to binge drink/take sleeping pill when i'm unhappy.

I don't handle my emotions well. 

I cry a lot. I think thats kinda weak. But it helps with the release of the stored emotions. 

Prefer tall boys. Who are older than me. 

I keep a mental list of people who told me they like me. And i always remember how they confess. 

I want an ipad. But I cant justify the need for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment