Nuffnang

Saturday, July 13, 2013

F5!

Blogged a sad entry about feeling unattractive and stuff, but decided to keep it as a draft instead. 

I'm young, I have more than you can offer, and I have no lack of suitors. For the millionth time, I am the ALL THAT. Perfect skin, perfect teeth, nice hair, dimples, big eyes and everything I will ever want in myself. Most of all - smart. Really, I am very narcissistic. More than i can accept. But how can i not accept myself? #peptalk #bitchy #gross, but .... #whatever ^^

People give up putting in effort cause they think they got you in their arms. That's when i like to prove otherwise. Just so this person seems to be in your arms now, they are probably there because of the person you show you can be when you are going after her. Keep it up boy, else you're gonna be nothing more than "one of em'". 

Why would you change? For the worse and all. Maybe that was who you were. Admittedly, i am a bad girlfriend. I am possessive, overly sticky, emotional, and maybe even hard to please. Cause i am a hopeless romantic. I still believe in this weird tingly feeling i get when someone tells me something sweet about "love" and all its variations. I love to watch passionate movies, watch people indulge in the blissful company of each other, and utter sweet nothings to each other all day. 

Twilight is the perfect setting. I would be Bella if there is an Edward for me. I know i sound absolutely disgusting but i am really the kind who gives up everything to be with someone else. Yea it might not be worth it at the end of the day, but YOLO! Why keep these things for tomorrow? Who knows if the next one's gonna be better? 

For now, i will just wish for my Edward to appear and maybe we can live happily ever after. And he can make me feel protected and I can feel like Bella. 

Oh Edward, how can i miss you when i might not even have met you before? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment