Nuffnang

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Like that

I love you like that :)

Tucking me in to sleep when i am too tired to respond to anything or i just knock out while using the computer/phone. 

Checking if i have fever when you and i are both sleeping cause of my wisdom tooth ache. 

Trying to steal my baby bolster but failing :p

Saving up bit by bit and accomplishing things :)

Exploring unknown places of singapore together and holding our hands walking through all the weird streets

Eating soooo many food and being so full we feel like a balloon! (We are balloons :/)

Planning out greater things in life :D

Catching cheap thrills from the claw machine when we obviously dont really need soft toys but i want it so bad

Planning out our next holiday(sssss)

I love us like that :)


No comments:

Post a Comment