Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Rage

Why dont kids be more grateful of what they have!!! I wish i can have an air con room, a tuition teacher, and a grandmother who cooks for me day in day out. 

Damn annoying to see them SO SO SO ignorant of the bliss they are in and instead choose to be a brat. 

Trying to blast music and read news to calm myself down in the bus, but all the primary school children and screaming and monkeying around. I can almost feel like kids these days are spreading cancer. JEEEEEEZZZZZZZ. 

On a lighter note, im gonna be able to hug potato in 30 mins! Cause his smile takes away every bit of unhappiness i have. Every time. COME TO ME, MY LIDDLE BAYBEE. 

Planning out my finances and i probably wont be able to take my bike license this year. Probably next year when i am almost done with studies, and i can finally be riding around. As much as i am thankful for our extensive and efficient public transport, i dislike being in such close proximity to people. 

People scare me. Sometimes. 

Okaydokay, calmed down a lot. End of blabber!

No comments:

Post a Comment