Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Purpose

Everyone comes into your life for a reason. Maybe you came here to teach me to love myself a little more. More than i thought i should.

Maybe you taught me humanity. You taught me i treat others like how i treat you. 

You taught me friendship. We dont have to hangout 24/7. But we can still be there for each other and talk about endless things. 

I think you taught me the lack of value in money.

You taught me that people dont always mean what they say. Their hearts can be wrapped in peonies but their tongues laced with venom. See their hearts, not their tongues. They're still gold within. 

You taught me that i dont need someone else to validate my existence. I know how much of a gem i am, so why do i need your reminders?

I also learnt that 扮猪吃老虎 is more potent than being a tiger. 

And finally, i learnt that boys only wanna get into your pants. They're like fire commando ants on search for food, and once their appetite gets satisfied, you're just trash. Yes they might have a brain, but its only reserved for the one they truly love. And no, that isnt you. Nor you. Its someone else who's luckier. 

Not all of us gets Love. Its too plebeian to think Love is all around. Cause it is more ostentatious than you could imagine. In all its lavishness, there is simplicity. I dont understand that. Maybe i will one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment