Nuffnang

Monday, March 4, 2013

Get back

When something makes you feel so down, the only way is to GET BACK.

Now stand up on your feet and tell yourself how much you want to be up there, cause you are now going there!
Yeah, pep talking.

Current need: Hard drive 1TB for my Mac, need it to back up all the files here. things loading up and feeling kinda scared man. what if one day everything just POOF? I'd paranoid attack and die. haha.

Current want: Isabel Marant wedged sneakers :( omg i want it so bad its driving me cray cray. Constantly searching for pictures of it etc. Damn.

Recently getting rather....poor. Not much disposable money to get all these luxuries. (yeah trying to be pitiful now) and its 12.32am into the next day, while i just had my first solid meal of the day.
Life's a struggle LOL where did i hear this from man.
Can't wait for my pay to come in. My poor days started when Dad asked for 500$ from my out of the blue. I dont earn a lot. So 500 was quite a huge blow to my bank balance. Now it's totally out of balance. hahaha 81cents in one of the accounts. pathetic or what.
school fees due in may or something. another big blow coming its way. 3k ....where do i find you :(

Looking forward to changes in life but meanwhile finding the need to rewind and relax.
Miss being able to drink/club, but now i'm so tied up i cant even think of such things. no time, no spare munnies. yeah, but the closest thing i have to it is blasting loud music through my ipod.
YE YE YE has fun all of your luxurious people.
Life's too good for you now.
I'm gonna live through this period like a loser and be a champion for the rest of my life.
I can and I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment