Nuffnang

Sunday, March 10, 2013

dont ever

because of somethings that happened in the past, i think it scarred me so badly that when you tried to walk away. sorry i turned psychotic.
its like my world shattered to pieces and oxygen becomes a poison de ultimatum.

i could only cry and cry and cry and hope you turn around because i cannot afford to lose the only person who sort of care for me :(

dont ever ever ever walk away.
there's only so many times i can be left all by myself.

i'm sorry i centered myself to revolve around you so much that every single hurtful thing you say become like blows to my heart and it drives me insane. and broken.
but it's fine.
because no one owes anyone anything.

and the truth is, everyone's gonna hurt you.
you just gotta find someone who's worth it.
too young to talk about forever, but now you have my all.

i dont mind if you cannot pamper me or shower me with attention or console me when i feel unhappy.
just be there for me alright?

(this is a joke because the "you" i'm addressing to never reads my blog. haha...)


No comments:

Post a Comment