Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Welcome

Hi, welcome to the new me!

As we all know, it's rather innate for us to judge people based on what we read on their blogs rather than on how this person is in real life. Understandable, at times I indulge in judging people too. To judge is simple - we just allow our brains to tell us whatever it wants. But to understand someone is difficult; we have to spend time unpacking the actions and behaviour, straightening out and reasoning ourselves as to why some things happen - it is some sort of tough work yo.

So judge me. I don't need you to work your brains.

My name is Huishi, a locally born and bred Singaporean. Currently working at some covenant, and living on my own. Sort of. Independent for someone who's rarely 21, but I'm proud to say I've learnt many things the hard way. So don't bother telling me things I already know, I've probably "been there, done that".

Things you can be let in: I love reading sappy love stories and listening to mushy love songs. Possibly a hopeless romantic. In love with love, but afraid to fall. Don't smoke don't drink don't club don't have a boyfriend.

I'm more like a riddle. The sort that boggles your mind, but the answer is simple in the most complicated terms. Go figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment