Nuffnang

Monday, June 11, 2012

Be thankful, always

Instead of thinking about how you have to wake up early every day, be thankful. because some people can never wake up again.
Instead of thinking about how you have spent all your money on useless things/things that are not worth it, be glad that you have the ability to spend money like this. Not everyone has spending power. Not everyone is able to even have the amount of money you have in your wallet right now.

I have truly thought about many things throughout this period, and decided to plunge right back into my passion and hobbies instead of working myself silly. I'm a workaholic because I can't stand doing nothing or sleeping all day. In fact I hate sleeping. It's a total waste of time! We can sleep all we want after we die, right? So why not spend that 'sleeping time' on influencing people and loving every bit of all our miserable lives?

Back to track: life has been good to me. and will always be!

This year, similar to all the previous years, I will set resolutions and achieve them. Sorry I'm nothing like the sort who "oh I'm setting my new resolutions ......forgets about it 5 seconds later". I still keep my 2011 resolutions :) it is really gratifying to see yourself achieving more and more in life. Before 21, I have already stashed up many things that a 35 year old could possibly have problems getting! Life is good, and will always get better. We all have money, and live in abundance. We must be thankful for all these because sometimes, life was not supposed to be smooth sailing. It is the faith, trust and believe we held on from time to time that makes us who we are right here, right now.

My inspiration is myself. Myself. I am thankful for all the things I have. I am in the process of learning how to be a better person - inside out. Doesn't matter what the others would say, as long as you stay true and sincere to yourself, thereby lies the greatest joy one can ever find. Motivate yourself, love yourself, and always push yourself to achieve more; no one is allowed to shortchange you in life. Be positive, and fight for what you believe in!

I'm thankful for the people around me; loving me in every bit. I'm thankful for my Mummy, who lets me hold her arms when we go out. Who cooks for me whenever I behave like a spoilt brat. Who nags at me for buying too many shoes/bags/clothes/anything at all. Who doesn't like to spend my money, unhappy even if we go for a good meal once in a blue moon. Who thinks that the most important thing is that we are happy and healthy.

I am thankful for having a healthy body. I am in the process of getting fitter, and I'm glad for what I have. Strong bones, teeth and nails. Long healthy hair. Fitness to carry out day to day activities. And so many other things like having perfect health and not being put on long term medication anymore. I'm so so so thankful for not having to pay special attention to many things and yet live in better condition than so many other people. I'm living in bliss and abundance, and I am very grateful for it!

Take a look around you. How many people are unhappy due to being oblivious to the things they are blessed with? Do you want to be like them?

No comments:

Post a Comment