Nuffnang

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Broken

Sick - not because i want to. Not because i choose to. Not because i caused it. 

But you said it. You said i can leave with whoever i think will treat me better. Thats when i know i will never have you back. Thats when i know i will never have someone who will love me fully. 

Love is cheap. So is life. 

Feeling really sad these days thinking about work, and everything else. 

These thoughts come back haunting me again whenever im sad. They never leave. They keep telling me that if im gone, all these pain and struggles will be too. 

Sometimes they tell me i deserve to be gone. Like how i made him gone. Like life is easily trampled upon. Like no one values him. And there is never a day i can feel whole again. Anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment