Nuffnang

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Easy/not so simple

Everyone says "hey you quit your job and stuff. So its damn easy right? You get to sleep in etc"

Yeah. I thought so too. 

Its one thing when you have it easy. And another thing when you make it seem to others that youre having it easy. 

But of course, we all thank our respective lucky stars for meeting certain people at certain times. 

Its easy to be a student. But to be a responsible student who takes pride in studying? You gotta be kidding me if you say its a breeze. 

I wanna take my masters after this but i'm kinda bummed when i see the school fees. Yeah i know to some people these monies come easy. But for me, i really have to plan out every step way in advance. Its not easy man. 

And .....having a masters is not a need right......:(

Bleh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment