Nuffnang

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Blissful

I wanna remember these:

I earned 380$ from a game in my iphone because i met awesome people along the way and they helped me a lot. I did not put in a single cent into the game, just lots of effort and PR time. Haha. 

I used to money to go to the dentist, bought new bedsheet/quilt cover, new pillow, new air tight containers (i love containers!!!), a new murano glass pandora charm...if there's any excess, put it to my hair cut. 

I can already feel my luck getting better in 2014! So awesome, so awesome! Things are going on towards the high side and i am really glad it is! And so grateful. Gogogo hersheys!

Have you ever wondered if someone wants to talk to you as much as you wanna talk to them? I dont know. I dont ljke it when i think this way cause when the other person doesnt, i feel kinda sad. Kinda. BUTBUT, all's good :)

Wanna buy lots and lots of stuff. So happy for the good luck its like buddha became my buddy again! 

Till next time
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment