Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just keep telling yourself

You can do it, and eventually you can. YOU CAN

its 12:57:38 on my clock and i really wanna just cry and say sorry to everyone.
I dont want to torture myself through all the things i dont want to do anymore.
i dont want to live a future which i dont see myself being happy about, and i really really just wanna stay 22 forever.

work due soon and i really can't really catch up with the pace.

if you ask me what i'd rather be doing:
-skinny dipping in the dark
-or maybe just swimming
-blasting loud music like i am doing now
-sit down and cry
-ride a horse
-speak French to a random stranger
-count the stars
-play a trumpet (yes i know......)


this is so frustrating >:,(

kjnkrbkfbekrf
be right back, pulling hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment