Nuffnang

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday for the Outliers

Day started an inch before noon, and had to rush to the kid's place.
Teaching has always been something I love doing.
Be it music, or curriculum subjects, I always feel so unexplainably happy when I see these kids learn.
Of course, improvements are bonuses, but at the end of the day, what I see myself doing is influencing people.
Many might not agree/know, but an educator's like is all about Impacting.
You impart your knowledge to a sheep who lost its way in this paper chase world, one day the sheep might become a shepherd himself and thank you astronomically.
Went food-less till my body objected by shivering and threatening to 'force shutdown' with a bad giddy spell.

After battling with myself till I finally got home, fed myself with lots of Greenfield's and carbo, and now I feel like I need to shop so bad.
Haha, have you felt like you need to spend money to reward yourself after a long day at work?
I do feel like this more than I should, I feel. 

7pm, but the skies seem to habour a 12pm sun which refuses to go away.
My sunburnt favourite returned with a sun scorched face and I thought it looked kinda cute.
Flushed face and tanned skin. Always good for me.

Just 20 mins in the room, and when I stepped out, it seems like the 12pm sun decided to pull an MIA.
Skies turned mysteriously dark and I thought that was kind of beautiful.

Snuggling up to you now and for time to come.
Feels so good, so good.


Thank you for loving me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment