Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Had to say

First time I puked all over myself on the bus ride to work.
Freaking smelly and puke went inside my clothes and dried up.

Why can't I not be motion sick?

But so thankful for all the angels I've been meeting these days.
This Angel who sat opposite me was SO SO SO kind that he offered me tissue!
And the best thing is I PUKED ON HIM TOO omglol.
He didn't wipe himself first, and he still smiled at me! (with puke on himself!!!)
Seriously?

Another Angel I met was when I knocked out on the bus ride to work.
And everyone left me there, except for her.
"Hello, reach liao!" HEHE. So nice.

Okay, point to note. My bus ride typically takes about an hour to 1 hour 45 mins depending on the traffic.
So things that happen within this time period is really indescribable.

Thank you for keeping me in your prayers, whoever you are.
I know I'm blessed in so many ways and I'm really grateful in every possible way too!

I do have pictures of puke on myself...but I think dont need upload la, too gross.
Too fucking gross.


No comments:

Post a Comment